Analytics & Decision-Making
Edgius in a Nutshell
Analytics-Driven Decision-Marking is Challenging
The Elephants Story
To get better at Analytics-Driven Decision-Making we need to address the elephants in the room
Can you spot elephant #8?
In the last 2 years, how much did your organization spend on technology for analytics, data warehouse, big data, BI & AI?
Now, how much have you invested in upskilling & empowering your people?
The Skills Gap
Of all employees will need reskilling by 2025
Of current workers’ core skills are expected to change in 5 years
Of surveyed CEO consider skills gap is a barrier to the adoption of new technology
To skills mastery
Technology alone won't solve the challenge of Analytics-Driven Decision-Making, we need people with a combination of technical & power skills to get the best out of technology like analytics process automation, BI & AI/ML algorithms.
Top 10 Skills of 2025
World Economic Forum, Future of Jobs Report 2020
Analytical thinking & Innovation
Active learning & learning strategies
Critical thinking & analysis
Creativity, originality & initiative
Leadership & social influence
Technology use, monitoring & control
Technology design & programming
Resilience, stress tolerance & flexibility
Reasoning, problem-solving & ideation
- Critical Thinking & Problem-Solving (Power Skills)
- Self-Management (Power Skills)
- People Network (Power Skills)
- Technology use & development (Technical Skills)
From organization of individuals
To collective intelligence
The most valuable asset of an organization is its people and how they work together: the collective intelligence. But most organizations don't know:
- How do people work and collaborate together?
- How does knowledge flow between people?
- How diverse is their network to help generate innovations & de-bias analytics & decisions?
We address these challenges with CoachingTechnologyPeople Network
We see analytics & decision-making holistically
Combining Coaching, Technology and People Network Analytics
- Leveraging Organizational Network Analysis to optimize coaching cohorts and to increase people network diversification
- Measuring the benefits of the Analytics-Maker Coaching Program combined with no-code technology